Also see this post Virtual CTC Additional Guidance from Area HQ
5-weeks of summer training activities
Cadets will be able to take five weeks of distance learning activities during the summer, for about two to three hours per week. The choice of the 22 activities is the same as those offered on the “Cadet Activities” portal on the Extranet and posted on the Cadet Learning / Apprentissage des cadets Facebook page, and in the Virtual CTC Catalogue on our Facebook Notes!
Registration for these activities will open on Monday, 29 June at 1100hrs EST and will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. Applications received before this time will not be accepted. In order for cadets to register for these activities, Cadets will need to send an email to their Regional Cadet Support Unit (RCSU) with the following information:
- Last Name
- First Name
- Corps / Squadron Number – 585
- Corps / Squadron element – Air
- Name of their #1 course choice & serial
- Name of their #2 course choice & serial
- Name of their #3 course choice & serial
- The language you would like the activity delivered in;
- Phone number (will be use as a second factor authentication for your online account)
- A email address that the cadet has access to; and
- Instrument selection for cadets registering for the music course
Cadets must send an email to the following address that corresponds to their Regional Cadet Support Unit (RCSU).
RCSU Central (Ontario, except the Ottawa Valley)
Cadets’ email must be send from their personal email address or an email that they can access. A parent email, that the cadet cannot access, should not be used.
Cadets will be contacted once they are loaded on an activity, and provided instructions on how to log in to the learning tools required to participate in the activity.